Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cheap Sushi

Chikurin 
2274 86th St 
Brooklyn, NY 11214 
www.chikurinsushi.com

If you crave sushi as often as I do, and you don’t want to spend too much money - this place is a good option for a quick sushi fix. Chikurin is a Japanese restaurant chain known for their 50% off sushi made by my Chinese homies. Of the 9 restaurants located here in New York, the 86th Street, Brooklyn location is my favorite. Their classic rolls are only $3.00, all sushi or sashimi pieces are $1.00, and they have 4 pages of special rolls to choose from their menu. The fish is decent and fresh every time I come, especially anything with salmon, and they have a good selection of cooked food as well.

IMG_3923
IMG_3929
IMG_3930
IMG_3928
IMG_3934
IMG_3933

The atmosphere here is a little noisy during dinner time, but for the price you pay, this place hits the spot. Good for my belly, great for my pocket! =]

Mickey’s ratings: 8/10 

Price range: $

Chikurin on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. Again! I almost vomited last time from eating so much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy their side dishes too. It goes well with a bottle of sake.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...